What are we missing!!
With the ever-increasing frequency and severity of mass shootings and other forms of violence, it is time that we do something about it. This training is based upon International Level research. Keys’ has developed a most unique approach to the detection and possibly prevention of Mass-Violence. It looks at “Why” we miss these these Adults, “What” to do to identify them, and “How” to provide help for them. There is an emphasis on identification, assessment and weighing of the Early and Imminent Warning Signs in adults. The full training provides organizations a component of a Risk/Threat Assessment Team Model that can in instituted.
The training looks at:
- Ways to Predict Violence in others
- Predictors of Violence
- Personality traits associated with violence
- Childhood antecedents of violence
Risk Assessment for Future Violence in Adults
Current Assessment of Dangerousness
- Developing acronyms to help in Assessing (Going POSTAL and others)
Intervening – Safety is Utmost
- Interventions that work to maintain safety!