Identifying Gangs and Intervention Skills
This training provides cutting-edge & current on; who is MS-13, their history, how they operate, where they are located (states), what their goals are and much more..
Participants will learn about threats this gang poses to;
* Law Enforcements * School Staff * Communities *Our Children
We will uncover and identify the tactics that MS-13 members use on Law Enforcement, School Staff and community leaders. Participants will develop knowledge about;
* MS-13’s Goal * Affiliates * Enemies
We will delve into developing and increasing our ability to recognize MS13’s;
* Graffiti * Tattoos * Clothing & Colors
This training provides cutting-edge & current on; who is MS-13, their history, how they operate, where they are located (states), what their goals are and much moreWe will improve participants understand of the gangs communication and slang.
Increase understanding of their group profile and learn to analysis their graffiti to learn valuable information about cliques and territory. Participants will develop the skill of communication, decoding and much, much more….
* 16 Contact Hours
* Certificate of Completion on MS-13 Training
* Two-Year Certification; * In-depth Information
* MS-13 Certification (Train-the-Trainer Level)
Also available as;
* an in-service, * a One-Day Facilitator Trainer or
* go online for the cram course 2 hour version.