Student and Parent Resource Kit
A Collection of Valuable, Innovative, and Informative Handouts for Schools and Parents
By popular request, this collection has been made available to educators, counselors, and parents for their use. The Table of Contents below:
There are 2 ways to get this exciting Resource Kit today:
* Additional Benefits to Signing up:
- Free Informative News Briefs
- Free Bullying Stops when Respect Begins workbook at your 6 month membership anniversary
- And much, much more Free benefits to membership with Keys’
This Kit Includes: T.O.C.
Section 1: Managing Students
- Oppositional Defiant Behavior – Behavioral Responses
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- What should you do, if you know a student is carrying a hand gun?
- Cute Contracts
Section 2: Anger Management Tools
- Anger Management Techniques
- Measure Your Anger
- Managing An Escalating/Hostage Situation
- How to Break-up a Flight
Section 3: Crisis Response
- Crisis Procedure Checklist
- Traffic Control in a Crisis
- Bomb Threat Checklist, Checklist for receiving a Bomb Threat Form
Section 4: Assessing Your School
- Self Audit, Dealing with a Crisis!!
- See How Your School is doing, Checklist
- Action Steps for Students
- Tips for Parents
This valuable resource kit can be purchased for only $19.95. Simply click this link : Student and Parent Resource Kit
Get the entire Kit FREE. Simply Sign up for Keys’ updates Today!