All programs & workshops are available for students, faculty/administrators, law enforcement, parents, Business Employers & others
The Student Assembly Model is designed to reach a large group of young people in a single setting and when there are time constraints to disseminate the information. Keys’ utilizes multiple methods to present the information like; roll plays, hands-on-activities, demonstrations, visual tools and other more.
The session will allow students to gain an awareness, insight and an understanding of the knowledge presented through various learning methods.
Students will be able to define the main topic, learn to recognized, explore interventions and interview methods of problem solving situations.
They will be provided with tools to identify, recognize and strategies needed to meet the challenges presented.
In-Service Benefits of a Student Assembly
- Designed to reach large groups of Students
- Disseminate information in a summary fashion
- Reduced Time requirements (1-3 hours)
- Reduced Costs
- Provided by Subject-Matter-Experts at your site.
Student Assemblies and activities are designed to inform students and sometimes their parents as to their responsibilities to do their part in maintaining and contributing to a safe school and its climate.
Among the topics listed below or that may be provided by Keys’ are; responsibility to report suspected violence (Kids are the Keys), and more…
- Anger Management I
- Anger Management II
- Terrorism in Schools – Analysis of the Beslan Russia School Tragedy
- First Responders Coordination In-Service
- Kids Are The Keys – Recognition & Reporting of Threats from Students
- Early Warning Signs of the Potentially Dangerous Student
- Why Won’t Johnny Sit Still? – A practical training for dealing with and changing disruptive behaviors
- Bullying I – Parent Module
- Bullying II – Student Model
- Bullying III – School Staff or District Staff In-Service Model
- Conflict resolution,
- Managing their anger,
- Development of a SAFE (Students And Families Empower) Chapter,
- Participation in the Lock Out Violence Everyday (LOVE) Campaign
- Model Overview of Crisis/Emergency Response Team – (follow up training to School Violence Readiness Training and Crisis Action Training & Workshop)
Keys To Safer Schools.com can provide the training to your school to establish programs such as:
- Free MS-13 Webinar (online training)
- Assessing the Potentially Dangerous Student.
- Anger Management/De-escalation Training
- Bullying Stops When Respect Begins
- Crisis Preparedness
- and others