Multi-Hazard Crisis/Emergency Plan Drills Training
A training designed to take a district through testing their Multi-Hazard Crisis/Emergency Plan. It deals with exercising the Multi-Hazard Plan that has been developed to determine that it works and to refine any trouble spots that may show up.
The real test of a Multi-Hazard Plan is an actual crisis; however, that is also the least desirable way to discover how well or how poorly the plan functions. A far better method is the Multi-Hazard Drills.
There are four levels of drills that any school can and should consider:
- District wide Crisis Drill
- School Drill
- Command Post Drill
- Table Top Drill
Much, Much More not-included…..
* Multi-Hazard Crisis/Emergency Plan
* Multi-Hazard Action Team Flip-Chart
* Classroom Mulit-Hazard Action Flip-Chart w/Codes for all schools
* Multi-Hazard S.I.P. Kits “Shelter-in-Place”
* Keys’ Knowledge Base Center